Investor Center FAQ
- 1. What is a WGI Heavy Minerals, Incorporated. (WGI) ticker symbol and where is it traded?
- WGI Heavy Minerals, Incorporated is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol WG.
- 2. What is TSX Group?
- TSX Group owns and operates Canada's two national stock exchanges - Toronto Stock Exchange serving the senior equity market and TSX Venture Exchange serving the public venture equity market. TSX daily publicizes WGI's stock prices and history.
- 3. When did WGI become a publicly traded company?
- WGI Heavy Minerals, Incorporated stock began trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange on March 31, 1992.
- 4. What is a CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP is the numbering system for securities instruments. Each Canadian or American security issue is assigned a unique number for clearing and settlement purposes. The CUSIP number for WGI Heavy Minerals, Inc. trading on Toronto Stock Exchange is 929267 10 2
- 5. Who should shareholders contact regarding address changes, lost
stock certificates, etc.?
- Our transfer agent handles issues concerning stock certificates, including issuing, transferring or lost certificates, address changes and other questions about your account and most other services related to your stock.
3rd Floor, 510 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3B9
Tel: (604) 661-9400 ext. 4215
Fax: (604) 661-9401
- 6. How many outstanding shares does WGI have? (As of August 18, 2010)
- Issued shares ~ 23,366,610
Preferred shares ~ 10,000,000
Common shares ~ 100,000,000
- 7. Where are the company's operations and offices?
- WGI Heavy Minerals, Incorporated's operations are located in Idaho and Washington, USA and Ermsleben, Germany. WGI corporate office is in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho,. Please see location page for additonal information.
- 8. How may I contact a WGI Investor Relations Representative?
Ed Kok, Investor Relations
Tel: (208) 666-6000 ext. 208
Fax: (208) 666-4000
- 9. How do I access public filings?
- SEDAR (System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval) is the official Canadian Securities Administrators site, which provides access to most public security documents and information filed by public companies. Since January 1, 1997, this electronic filing system has been used for the disclosure of documents of public companies and mutual funds across Canada. All Canadian public companies and mutual funds are required to file their documents through the website SEDAR: www.sedar.com.
- 10. When is your fiscal year-end?
- December 31